Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Abodo Wood Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is c/o Grant Thornton New Zealand Ltd, Level 4, 152 Fanshawe, Auckland, New Zealand. Our company registration number is AK1195965 registration is in the New Zealand Companies office. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Abodo Wood Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Abodo Wood Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Abodo Wood Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The stability and nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, prolonged exposure to air, or when used in combination with other ingredients. This is beyond our control and we strongly recommend testing prior to use.
Shipping and Returns
Should a product we sell be defective or deemed unsuitable, we are happy to have the product returned or exchanged. We should be contacted within 5 working days from receipt of your order. Goods must be packed carefully for return and the package should include a letter identifying your invoice number, contact information as well and the reason the products are being returned.
Orders are shipped as promptly, once dispatched no cancellation of orders is possible.
Shipping within New Zealand is by courier and rates are shown at time of purchase. Payment must be received before goods are shipped.
Currency Converter - Disclaimer
The goods on this website are in New Zealand Dollars. Goods are paid for in New Zealand dollars.
Complains and Disputes Policies
Abodo Wood Limited values both you and your business highly. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our service. We are also committed to handling any complaints promptly, professionally and fairly.
Complaints If you have any concern or suggestion regarding our service or policies please contact us on 09 249 0100 or email us at email@example.com
If you believe that you are being treated unfairly and have contacted us without satisfaction, you can explore the following options:
- Take independent legal advice
- Contact Ministry of Consumer Affairs, PO Box 1473, Wellington 6140